Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Search


In search of a new dawn
To numb the pain of by gone

In search of great riches
To fulfill dreams of coming times

In search of a friend in need
To lean on his shoulder and cry

In search of a loving mother
To find a lap of solace

In search of all those words
To find all pride in vain

In search of a fresh new dream
To ease off from aching reality

In search of intoxicating wine
To be ever soaked in delight

Always in search of the Limited
What a waste in pursuit of unlimited!

3 comments:

Archana said...

"Always in search of the Limited
What a waste in pursuit of unlimited!"

So true! But I still think I would want some of those "limited" things - I guess my mind is still at a very material level :-P!

Shilpa said...

Wow prasanna ... superb once again !

I am running our of praises for your poems..!

Prasanna said...

Archu, I guess all of us are that way!

Shilpa, thanks da! :0)