Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Desperate Housewives


Yes I am talking about America’s run away hit serial. I managed to watch 2 complete seasons o,

I really liked the theme - Everyone has a little dirty laundry. One thing that comes out bang on is the non judgmental treatment of the characters. Each and every character has some grey shades which makes them seem so real. I am sure all of us can list out tons of complaints against our neighbors. So you will end up relating to these people just like u feel about ur own neighbors.
The element of suspense that flows throughout is wonderful.

My personal favorite is Susan Mayer played by Teri Hatcher and the way the daughter and mom bonded.

what do u feel?

2 comments:

Archana said...

Nopes - haven't started off with these series yet. But have heard many good reviews - shd start off sometime.

But one question, how many of us have such gorgeous-looking neighbors ;-P???

Prasanna said...

that's the million dollar question I would say...atleast I don't have any!