Friday, June 02, 2006

FourYears in Wedlock



Yes! It was our wedding anniversary yesterday. Here is an account of our celebrations,

6 am - 9 am: Received wishes from friends and relatives. My mom left for Bhuvaneshwar last morning so missed her on my anniversary. (made sure I got the gift a week ahead)

9 am - 11 am - Pooja, received blessings and then hogging :). Yesterdays spl was Chakaraipongal dripping with Ghee and soaked badam (yum!)

11 am - 2 PM - Lazing around. My daughter took a luxurious bubble bath - All 365 days she seems to celebrate ;)

2:PM - 6 PM - My brother gifted us two tickets for Fanaa. We went to Sathyam Cinemas to watch the movie. Sema time pass movie, Kajol looks gorgeous. If any of you plan to watch the movie, switch off the logical part of ur brain before entering the theatre.

6PM - 7:30PM - Temple.

7:30 PM - 10:00PM - Dinner at Palmgrove restaurant. It was my dad's choice to go to this place, he seems to be ever attracted to these sweet ol "andhakala style" eat outs. Grub was good, sambar tasted weird.

11:00 PM - zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

Shilpa said...

Prasanna,
Happy Anniversary da !
Wish Kuki too !!

Was it 4 yrs back ? Time flies !! I still remember all the fun we had @ ur wedding.
Esp 'pearl' aunty :-P

Ananth said...

Happy anniversary! :-D

Rams said...

Anniversary wishes (a bit late though) :)