Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tagged!

Hey I got tagged! Actually now I have a reason to Blog :)
Been a longgg time now....thanks to reunny! my new boss (if I can call him that...everybody calls him that in office ;) )
Last Movie in Theatre - Actually it is Yaaradi Nee Mohini with my husband on a nice Saturday evening....out and out illogical masala flick...but in recent times i really enjoyed watching Jodha Akbar, for the grandeur of the sets and Jewellery.

Book I am reading - The Name is Rajinikanth! what more can u expect from a die hard thalaivar fan :)

Favourite Board Game - Connect 4...not exactly board

Favourite Magazine - actually I dont read any of those...but yes, I picked up Outlook's 52 get aways from Chennai recently...and loved it....

Favourite Smells - Early morning misty beach and the masala chai

Favourite Sound - My daughter shouting "yyeeeeoooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

Worst Feeling in the world - When my loved ones say "Do you have to go to office?" and I tear myself away from them :(

First Thing I think when I wake Up - What the hell is the time?

Favourite Fast Food Places - RA Puram Sangeetha and Mash

Future Child's Name - Susheel Adinarayana...if he gets lucky to be born some day :)

Finish This Statement. “If I Had A Lot Of Money I’d…” - Travel all over the word

Do you drive fast? Love to watch people drive fast

Do you sleep with a stuffed Animal? Yes, I am made to sleep everyday with my daughter's stuffed teddies and doggies

Storms - Cool or Scary? Who ever thought this question :P

Do you eat The stems on Broccoli? uuvvaaaa! but I know a guy who does and loves it too :P

If You Could Dye Your Hair Any Color, What Would Be Your Choice?
hhmmmm red! lol

Name All The Different Cities/Towns You Have Lived In
Chennai...Chennai...and only namma Chennai

Favourite Sports to Watch - Cricket, love Dhoni playing...

One Nice Thing About The Person Who Sent This To You: Reunny! Man...The name Ranga brings a instanteneous smile into my team's faces. He is adorable, admirable and cooler than what you think he is.

What's under your bed? Dust

Would you like to be born again as yourself? I don't want to be born again ;)

Morning Person or Night Owl? Can be anything the situation demands...enjoy both

Over Easy or Sunny side up? hee hee! refer to the question before this

Favorite place to relax? Any beach resort...love beaches

Favourite Pie - Choco mud pie

Favourite Ice cream - Baskin and Robbins...butterscotch with Caramel and Praline

You pass this tag to -
1. Archana
2. Shilpa
3. Jaagie
4. Rams

Of All The People You Tagged This To, Who’s Most Likely To Respond First?
Archana

3 comments:

Archana said...

Oooooh - I traveled forward in time, found that you are going to ask me to do this tag, and finished doing it already :-P!

p.s. nee eppoya morning person-aa aaney?

Shilpa said...

LOL

thats funny that u asked Archana to do the same tag...

moral of the story...before passing on a tag check to see if somebody already tagged them for the same !

Shilpa said...

Arch,
Prasanna has changed a lot since her isha yoga...when i met her she was waking up at 5am !