Monday, May 11, 2009

My greatest Gift - Mahima

For people who know me for long enough know that I do not think much about celeberating days like valentines day, Mothers day etc., Aargh! I just dont need special days to tell people how much I love them.

This Mother's day when Mahima (means grace) my 5 year old came running towards me with a gift, wrapped in sparkling silver gift paper all these notions just vanished into thin air. Came out a cute pink water sipper. I was overjoyed. Even if she had a given me just that silver paper my emotions would have not been any different. Isn't it always special when love overflows and finds expression? She herself being the greatest gift of my life brought me such love and laughter of motherhood at that moment.

The path is filled with such joy that makes the journey of life such a beauty! I love you gal!

3 comments:

Archana said...

Awww - so sweet :-)! Oi, send latest Mahima pics, no?

Deepak said...

... Trackback ...

Prasanna said...

Archu - Did u get to see the snaps?

Deepak - Hey! thanks for the link :-)