Friday, April 28, 2006

Moto Me


Yoooo hoooo!!! I finally succumbed to my temptation and bought a brand new Moto Razr V3i yesterday. Thanx to my good ol Samsung that was refusing to work and started having a mind of its own....

Shilpa buddy - I did enquire about the software problems, after a lot of research I found that the problems are with Motorazr, the one I wanted to get was v3i and this is suppose to be good. Thanz for telling me abt the problems otherwise I would have never found out abt the price slash. Yes ! Motorola has slashed its mobile phone prices - almost 3000 bucks. Yipeee I am soooo happy.

Features in my mobile (ahemmmm),

- 1.3 Mega pixel camera
- Video capture
- Blue tooth (why do they call it that way?)
- itunes

I can already see people lifting hockey sticks ....I think I will stop with this.



Some snaps that I clicked....

2 comments:

Archana said...

Nalla enzoy :-)!

Shilpa said...

Nice phone madam !

Enjoy maadi !!!!!!